My Skills and Expertise
Among all my skills, I have real-world work experiences on the following:
- Setting up & customizing website themes and plugins in WordPress, Drupal, ExpressionEngine, phpBB
- Pixel-perfect PSD to HTML conversion with full responsiveness
- Website speed optimization to achieve 80+ score in Google PageSpeed Insights (see my score below)
- Website A/B testing to increase conversion rate
- Website migration, redirection and upgradation
- Hardening website security to protect from intruders
- Recovering websites from virus / malware infections
- Integrating Algolia Search into a website
- Integrating any third party plugin or service into websites
- Managing online stores in Amazon / Shopify / Ebay / Etsy
- Google Sheets scripting
My goal is to be a leading webmaster through my ongoing work experiences. And I believe that the combination of honesty, dedication and loyalty is the utmost quality to be a really reliable webmaster.
An Unbelievable Score
It is not a hidden secret anymore why webmasters are sweating their guts out to decrease loading time of their clients’ websites. Because Page Speed has already become one of the most important ranking factors in Google search result.
Being the owner as well as webmaster of my website, I put all my efforts into it. And before checking the final result into Google’s PageSpeed Insights tool, I was expecting to score around 85. But what I saw was a big surprise for me!!
Score after setting up caching and compression mechanisms
Final score after my customizations, tweaks and tricks
You can check real-time page speed score of my website here. As you can see, caching and compression tools are not enough to achieve higher page speed score. I had to spend 7 days and 15 hours more to make some extreme level customizations and tweaking to get to that final score.